This policy applies to the website: www.conceptnaval.com
Last updated: September 13, 2023
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to Concept Naval, which is responsible for this site.
- How your personal information is collected and processed. Personal information is defined as any information that can identify you. This includes your first and last name, email address and IP address;
- Your rights with respect to this information;
- The controller of the personal information collected;
- The third parties to whom the information is communicated;
- The website’s policy on cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- Last name
- First name
- Email address
- Phone or fax number
We collect this information through the collection methods described below in the “Forms and Collection Methods” and “Log Files and Cookies” sections.
2. FORMS AND COLLECTION METHODS
Your personal information is collected using the following methods:
- Contact form
- Application form
- Newsletter registration form
The information collected is used for the following purposes:
- Communication of information
Google Captcha protection:
3. LOG FILES AND COOKIES
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate browsing, and improve our service for your convenience.
- Description of cookies used by the website
The collected information is primarily:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Device type and model
- Device screen resolution
- Browser type and language
- Region or municipality, determined from IP address
- Point of origin (e.g. banner, e-mail, social network, etc.)
- Pages consulted on the site
Such files enable us to achieve the following objectives:
- Statistical analysis
You can oppose the recording of these cookies by configuring your browser software or by personalizing the consent banner at the bottom of the site.
If you choose to disable cookies, you may continue to browse the website. However, any malfunction of the website arising from this configuration may not be considered to be our fault.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell the personal information collected to third parties or generally commercialize such information. However, we may share this information with third parties for the following reasons:
- For use on Concept Naval digital accounts (social media, Google Ads and Mailchimp) only
If you do not wish for your personal information to be shared with these third parties, you may decline at the time of collection or at any time thereafter, as set out in the “Right to Decline and Opt Out” section.
5. RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The data controller will keep all personal information collected on the website’s IT systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of five years.
6. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is hosted by SiteGround, which is headquartered at:
SG Hosting Inc. 901 N. Pitt St., Suite 325, Alexandria, 22314 VA (USA)
The host may be contacted at the following phone number: 1-800-828-9231.
The personal information we collect and process is transferred to the following country: USA.
7. CONTROLLER OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Controller of the personal information collected
The controller of the personal information collected is Concept Naval. The company can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-866-692-1524.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing the personal information.
- Obligations of the controller of the personal information
The controller of the personal information will protect the personal information collected, refrain from communicating it to third parties without your knowledge, and comply with the purposes for which the information was collected.
In addition, the controller of the personal information will notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of personal information, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs or steps for the controller.
If the integrity, privacy or security of your personal information is compromised, the data controller will inform you by any method.
8. RIGHT TO DECLINE AND OPT OUT
You have the right to decline the processing of your personal information by the website (the “right to decline”). You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer appear, for example, on a mailing list (“opt out”). In order to decline the processing of your personal information or to request the removal of your personal information, you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
9. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION
You may review, update, change or request the deletion of your information using the procedure set out below:
- The user must contact the controller of the personal information to request the required changes.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The people who work for us are required to keep your information confidential.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol
- Access management – person concerned
- Identifier and password
We maintain a high level of privacy by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure your information’s privacy. However, since no mechanism offers complete security, there is always a degree of risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
We reserve the right to modify the Policy to ensure its compliance with applicable laws.