Imagine your future with us.
Project Manager and Design
As someone skilled at applying innovative ideas and leveraging your interpersonal skills to lead multidisciplinary teams, in the capacity of Naval Architect, you will be responsible for carrying out complex design, construction, modification and repair projects for a variety of vessel types and floating structures.
Drawing on your technical expertise and analytical acumen, as a Marine Engineer, you will be responsible for taking charge of design and engineering projects for all naval vessel systems in order to deliver optimal performance while upholding the regulations and standards in force.
Your chief mission is to handle engineering for the projects entrusted to you while staying within the deadlines, quality criteria, and costs targeted by the company.
As Naval Architect – Marine Engineer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Effectively communicate with clients for assigned projects in order to define needs and deliverables.
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary team, both internally and externally, to achieve deliverables.
- Oversee plan/quote preparation by collaborators (designers and draftsperson) and subsequently approve them.
- Supervise and actively participate in the design of propulsion systems, structural elements, piping, HVAC and shipboard services.
- Write analytical reports, drawing on your mastery of evaluation tools for vessels’ hydrodynamic performance (seakeeping, manoeuvrability, resistance to forward motion, impact).
- Evaluate vessel stability (lines plans and inclining tests) and approve booklets.
- Solve technical problems requiring research and in-depth analysis.
- Manage all stages of projects while staying within deadlines and controlling budgetary aspects.
- Prepare project progress and follow-up reports.